Happy New Year 2019
From all at Be Smart Get Supple
New years eve is here again.
This year why not begin it feeling amazing.
- 5 Simple things to help your new year start with a bang
- Drink in moderation on new years eve
- A new year doesn't remove the consequences of a binge session, or the things you do under the influence
- Sleep at a reasonable hour
- Stay up until midnight to see the fireworks, but don't over do it. Starting a new year exhausted already puts you in a place that is harder to feel good and put your resolutions into action
- Start January 1 with a good breakfast and a nice walk
- A good meal and light walk is good for your health, both physical and mental.
- Be kind on yourself when assessing what you achieved over the last year
- If you hit your goals, awesome, if not, don't berate yourself accept your humanity and allow yourself to learn from what didn't go so well. You can always start again.
- Be realistic with what you will do in the coming year
- Making unachievable resolutions will only make you feel like a failure before you begin, not only that it often leads to problems.
- If you plan to exercise more and haven't for a long time, don't resolve to exercise an hour a day, you will probably just hurt yourself. So aim to do gentle exercise a few days a week or a few minutes each day and work up. Aim to exercise daily by the end of six months.
- Get advice be it diet, exercise, mental health, work, personal projects just ask someone who is well qualified.
We all hope you have a happy and safe new year, and we look forward to helping you reach your health goals in 2019.